Who we are
BespokeWords.ie, found at https://www.bespokewords.ie
What type of information we collect & how we collect it
Voluntarily supplied information
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have left a comment on the website
- You have booked in a discovery call
- You have signed up for our Newsletter
- You have sent us a message via the contact form
Bespokewords.ie currently collects and processes the following voluntarily supplied information:
- We collect your email address when subscribing to our mailing list.
- Name and email address when commenting on blog posts on the website.
- Appointment Information. We work with Calendly LLC to schedule meetings from our website (BespokeWords.ie). When you schedule an appointment through our website, we share the information with Calendly. When you are redirected to Calendly to schedule an event with BespokeWords.ie, you voluntarily share certain information. This can include your name, email address and phone number; the subject of the meeting; and any other information you provide us. If you receive an invitation from Bespoke Words but do not wish to become a Calendly User (different than Calendly member), please contact email@example.com through other means to set up your meeting.
Calendly only checks the duration and free/busy status of the events. Calendly does not store meeting information.
Automatically tracked information
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like tracking analytics.
What we do with the information we have
We only collect and use the personal data for the sole purpose it was intended for.
- When signing up for our newsletter, using the contact form, booking a discovery call, we collected personal data such as name and email address. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to: Sending you our latest news, responding to your requests, communicate with you for marketing or promotional purposes, provide, operate and maintain our website and prevent fraud.
- When subscribing to our site, we collect your email address and use this to send you post updates and subscriber emails from the BespokeWords.ie domain only.
- When commenting we use your name to display with your comment, and your email address to notify you that your comment or review is live. If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
If you have left comments on the site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.